Topic: Accessories // Victory camera

Heya!

I come here with 2 different questions and didn't want to bother in 2 different posts.

1) Is it possible to have "accessories" for the characters? (A hat, maybe a bracelet, etc). I'm wondering if the alternative costumes option is enough or should I go deeper into coding for that.

2) Simpler question. I used custom made models that are tinier from the originals (even re-scaled them a bit for the prefabs) but when they win a fight the camera focuses above theam, leaving on screen the surface of the character's head. Where can I modify the camera animation?

Thanks you a lot!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Accessories // Victory camera

Hi!

About the Accessories (hat, bracelet, sword, etc), it's possible and you can set parent the accessory to a character's rig bone. For example, the hat, you can set it parent to the character head bone. Also you can set parent the bracelet to the forearm bone. And then the mesh will follow the character's rig animation.

Alternative Costumes, as far I know, you can create other prefabs from your character (containing other elements depending on how you want it to look), and assign them to the Character Prefab section in the Character File. However, it's probably that you have to coding for display alternatives costumes at runtime.

About the Camera Animation, you can modify its animation in the Camera Options in the Move File. You'll see the camera settings like Initial position/rotation and final position/rotation to make a camera animation.

I hope it's helps!

PD: in your camera animation, it's probably that you have to change the Initial Y Position and Final Y Position to focus correctly the character.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Accessories // Victory camera

It will surely do! A ton of thanks smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down