Topic: Win animation after 1 round

Hi!

the game i'm making has a more killer instinct Injustice vibe to it, so there's only two lifebars per character and the round doesn't reset positions or life points, so, i wanted to add an animation for the character that wins the first round in between the rounds.

Anybody knows how can i accomplish that?

Thanks!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Win animation after 1 round

I know I helped ace with something similar before... don't recall exactly what's necessary.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

According to ace, we got it working by basically reusing the intro code before the 'cast new round' happened.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

You know what file it is? i think i saw something similar in ufe.cs... not quite sure

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Off the top of my head I'd believe it'd be either in UFE.cs or ControlsScript.cs. I think it would require updates in both those as ControlsScript controls the characters to play animations and UFE controls the game logic between rounds and such.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

basically every page that uses Intro and outro needs to be modified

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sorry really late to coming back to this but I got around to redoing this . I can post a tutorial if youd like?

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

xFTLxKingPhoenix wrote:

Sorry really late to coming back to this but I got around to redoing this . I can post a tutorial if youd like?

could you please post tutorial? thanks

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My code is for both winner and loser.

They happen at the same time

I tried to figure a way to delay the loser animation. But gave up and decided to just make the loser have a longer animation

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://www.ufe3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6944#p6944 here is the tutorial

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down