Topic: Programmer UFE to UE4

hi,
I am looking for someone to transfer UFE to Unreal Engine 4. If you're a good coder and looking to build a long relationship with a new company please PM me or email on drraed@live.se
Please send us your cover letter and rate.

Regards
Raed

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

Re: Programmer UFE to UE4

I dont think it's possible since UFE is coded for unity. I think you would basically be starting over from scratch.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Chris Sanders is right, however I've added UFE for Unreal to the upcoming features page. I'm not sure when we will start, but Unreal made it very clear that they want our tool there as well wink

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Mistermind wrote:

Chris Sanders is right, however I've added UFE for Unreal to the upcoming features page. I'm not sure when we will start, but Unreal made it very clear that they want our tool there as well wink

So, any updates in this regards? It would be amazing to have it in Unreal.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

5 (edited by ilike2fight4fun 2015-09-18 10:03:20)

drraed wrote:
Mistermind wrote:

So, any updates in this regards? It would be amazing to have it in Unreal.

@Mistermind - If you wanted to do a pre-order for this now, I'd throw down $300-500USD for it right now.

Maybe it might be worth doing this as a crowd funding / kickstarter / Indiegogo etc...considering that you have a decent size community with UFE3d for Unity and could post about it on UE4 forums to gain more attention.

Edit: Me fail english, that's unpossible.... wink

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I would love to see UFE in Unreal smile Now a days I find unreal engine much better to work with especially with blueprint. Also you might want to check this out, someone is making a fighting game template for unreal that can also be used for 2d fighting games.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGtl2YIl5A[/media]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThWH7pUn4Rk[/media]