Topic: Multiple gauge meter per player

not sure if this currently possible or not (if it is please tell me how to do so)

but i want my game to use 3 different meters that are used differently for different things.

basically an "Ultra/Revenge" meter (like SF4) where it only build when taking damage and unleashes a cinematic high damage special.

A "super" meter which can be built on hit and on block which does a weaker cinematic special compared to ultra

A " Rush" Meter (i made this one up) where its built up on certain key moves of each character. that when activated it puts you into a boost mode where all your stats a buffed for the duration of the mode.

also. is there anyway to change the damage of the attacks in move editor. i want to use a 10k average health system

also anyway to show how much damage is being dealt under the combo counter.

i have more questions but ill mess around with ufe a little more before I ask them ^_^

-KingPhoenix

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Multiple gauge meter per player

We will have that and a lot more customization options for the gauge system on UFE 2.0. I'll keep you guys updated on that.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Re: Multiple gauge meter per player

Hey MisterMind has the multiple gauge system been added yet?

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down