Topic: [Request] Playmaker Support

Hey everyone I was wondering if someone would be up for making standard Playmaker support. What I mean by that is to be able to directly communicate with the scripts within UFE Controls Script. This should be able to be done by making custom actions in Playmaker. Think of the custom actions of Playmaker allowing it to be used with Behavior Designer, GAC System, and many other packages on the Unity Assets Store. Will someone be up for this? After all this implementation will relieve pressure and hard work from MisterMind and it would be an awesome 3rd Party Plugin don't all of you think?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: [Request] Playmaker Support

AWESOME NEWS EVERYONE! I just received an email from Trello.com stating that Jean Fabre from the Playmaker community has just added UFE support on the to do list! This is great because it'll save MisterMind and Yumcha a lot of work on making Playmaker compatible with UFE. See for yourself on the Playmaker forums and Trello.com!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

AlexarahX wrote:

AWESOME NEWS EVERYONE! I just received an email from Trello.com stating that Jean Fabre from the Playmaker community has just added UFE support on the to do list! This is great because it'll save MisterMind and Yumcha a lot of work on making Playmaker compatible with UFE. See for yourself on the Playmaker forums and Trello.com!

hi
i just contacted Jean at playmaker and he told me its going to be a very long time before they will be doing the actions for UFE unfortunately. deep in to next year.

such a shame this has no playmaker support.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Taito wrote:
AlexarahX wrote:

hi
i just contacted Jean at playmaker and he told me its going to be a very long time before they will be doing the actions for UFE unfortunately. deep in to next year.

such a shame this has no playmaker support.

So it is deep into next year (2015) and I don't see any change on the Trello board: https://trello.com/c/pC12ZuJn/90-ufe

I haven't been following it, I just noticed your post on ufe3d board, care to drop a message to Jean?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Everyone who want's playmaker actions please go to the Trello board, sign up an vote for UFE in the To-Do list to bring it up to a higher priority...

Thumbs up Thumbs down