Topic: CryEngine Support

I would just like to suggest adding support for CryEngine V. Adding this alongside Unity and the highly anticipated upcoming Unreal support would be an awesome addition to this already incredible framework. This addition should be a bit simpler than it would have with CE3 since starting with CEV C# is supported. Covering all 3 of the major engines would also open up this project to an even larger potential user base and would most likely be a major boost to the projects financial profits.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: CryEngine Support

UFE still has a long list of planned additions for Unity alone, probably far down the line of patches, when heaps of features are implemented into the asset, then the UE4 version could possibly be started, then the CryEngine version. If the team started adding support for UE and CryEngine now, then patches would take much longer to come out, and the team would be overworked.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: CryEngine Support

That's entirely understandable. No complaints at all here, I'm more than pleased with UFE so far and look forward to seeing it grow and mature futher. As a dev myself I understand completely and know how much hard work goes into these things and how tedious they can be. Thanks again and keep up the amazing work, this project is going to go very far I believe.

Thumbs up Thumbs down