1 (edited by christougher 2016-06-25 16:39:49)

Topic: Selective auto-mirror

Sooo.... for the most part I  want to use the auto Mirror option in the global config however I want to have a couple of characters that have weapons for hands and don't want them to auto-mirror.  It would be nice if this were an option in the character file.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Selective auto-mirror

As a way around this you CAN

Rotate the moves orientation for the right side

So that even after it rotates the character the move will override that to make it hit with the weapon hand regardless of side

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

When in move file in the animation

Under orientation section

Check it out and see if that helps you for now

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yes that works, but it'd be nice if I could just check one box then kick my feet up.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah but from now on you its just as easy if you do it at first creation of the move

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels

Thumbs up Thumbs down