1 (edited by knightgabriel4eva 2016-07-28 19:45:27)

Topic: Character Mesh Error(??)

Now i have a lil problem
with this one single character
On PC i have problem but when I try him to the android the mesh goes weird

I have tried on two version
latest version of UFE (1.7.1) and the previous version (1.6??)

PunBB bbcode test
on 1.6 it has no problem

PunBB bbcode test
however on 1.7.1 it looks like this

it is not like he has different setting from other character
he is legacy type just like all other characters of mine

there are both same charcater file tested on two diff version of UFE

i simply update UFE and this happened
any solution?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Character Mesh Error(??)

Still can't add any new moves of characters
I think this happened ever since i had an error
even though i format and reinstall everything it doesnt fix any...
it doesnt even allow me to start from scratch....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Try remaking a new Character Hit Box Prefab. In my experience some times either the original mesh file or the prefab itself get altered in their transform settings causing a break between the two. Not saying it's a 100% chance it will fix it, but it's possible something got corrupted in the update to 1.7.1 for you.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

MrPonton wrote:

Try remaking a new Character Hit Box Prefab. In my experience some times either the original mesh file or the prefab itself get altered in their transform settings causing a break between the two. Not saying it's a 100% chance it will fix it, but it's possible something got corrupted in the update to 1.7.1 for you.

thanks
I tried but it didnt work sad
but thanks it was worth trying

Thumbs up Thumbs down

knightgabriel4eva wrote:
MrPonton wrote:

thanks

Weird, knight's solution was what I used way back when I first upgraded my project between versions. Try making a new UFE project, import your character model, and recreate the character prefab inside of the new project. If it works in the new project, you may have done something wrong in your main project.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Twrmois wrote:
knightgabriel4eva wrote:
MrPonton wrote:

thanks

Weird, knight's solution was what I used way back when I first upgraded my project between versions. Try making a new UFE project, import your character model, and recreate the character prefab inside of the new project. If it works in the new project, you may have done something wrong in your main project.

oh thank you tixed it!!!
^0^ thank you very much

Thumbs up Thumbs down