Topic: Evangeline, Speed Sculpt

THe next characters for tzompantli are under development, Roman, a federale, and Evangeline a Japanese Robot.... pretty strange stuff here...

i made a special video using screenshots taken during the modeling process, here it is:

the program is SCULPTRIS, and i'm using a Wacom Bamboo tablet.

[media]https://youtu.be/NpsP5ncR14o[/media]

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Evangeline, Speed Sculpt

Cool, Im going to have a gander at Sculptris too.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Steviebops wrote:

Cool, Im going to have a gander at Sculptris too.

It's pretty awesome.  I'm disappointed in myself I hadn't heard of it till now.  It's still in Alpha (for 5+ years?), so can crash.  But it also auto saves every 30 seconds or something, so even with the crash there's not much lost.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Yes, the program tends to crash after the poly count goes too high or You work for too much time straight. But it always saves the mesh once You relaunch it. I've never lost any work on sculptris. XD

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

It's hard to tell from the time-lapse.  How long did the sculpt take?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

6 (edited by StriderSpinel 2015-06-16 18:47:43)

YumChaGames wrote:

It's hard to tell from the time-lapse.  How long did the sculpt take?

The Head, around 2 hours, but of course, i earlier made the "BASE" head wich i transform according to the character, as all of them use the same basic features... except Michael Archangel... the original head took me like 2 more hours...

the body was around 3 hours and a bit more... :S