Topic: Can't win fight without performing grapple move error

Hello,

We recently downgraded our project to 5.13 to get it working but know we have run into this error. We can not end a fight without performing a grapple(Throw) move. Even if the health bar is all the way down, the players will keep fighting until one performs a grapple or the the time runs out.

Could anyone assist with this issue please?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Can't win fight without performing grapple move error

If these problems started happening right after the downgrade, I can only assume the automatic updates from Unity 5.2 broke some backwards compatibility. As far as UFE goes, if no major changes were done to the scripts, I recommend re-downloading v1.6 and updating its scripts.
Also, make sure you always backup your projects before updating.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Thank you for the response back Mistermind will try to figure this out.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mistermind wrote:

If these problems started happening right after the downgrade, I can only assume the automatic updates from Unity 5.2 broke some backwards compatibility. As far as UFE goes, if no major changes were done to the scripts, I recommend re-downloading v1.6 and updating its scripts.
Also, make sure you always backup your projects before updating.

can u fix this error for me??
Assets/UFE/Scripts/UI/Community Scripts/Gradient.cs(13,30): error CS0115: `Gradient.ModifyVertices(System.Collections.Generic.List<UnityEngine.UIVertex>)' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down