Topic: Invinvibility Frames

I'm having one more problem , invicibility frames only work when completely invincible is selected ,  when I select body parts
nothing happens during move . I tested it on my and character and robot Kayle

As there is no way to do complete invincibility for selected hit types or anything Im kinda stucks over here .

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Invinvibility Frames

hollysephiroth wrote:

I'm having one more problem , invicibility frames only work when completely invincible is selected ,  when I select body parts
nothing happens during move . I tested it on my and character and robot Kayle

As there is no way to do complete invincibility for selected hit types or anything Im kinda stucks over here .

Be sure that you have the frames selected around the section of the move that you want it to be invincible at, also take a look at where the hitboxes on the move are, e.g. if you're trying to have a kick where the leg is invincible, but the arms/body is too close to the leg, it won't count, so you may have to add any other body parts that are close to the affected limbs.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well , thanks for tips but unfortunately thats not it , invincibility for body parts just dosnt work , I tested in on selecting all the frames in move  selecting 1 or all body parts nothing, it just does nothing . Only and only  "completely invincible" option works

still need help

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Actually, yes.  One of the updates in a previous version had prevented specific body parts from working for invincibility.  This will be fixed in the next update.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

That makes me very sad panda , hope for the new update soon then

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This feature still doesn't work. Any eta on a fix, or can you post the workaround here?

Thumbs up Thumbs down