Topic: Title Screen

hi!

I was wondering.... I want to put a title screen after the opening but before the main menu...basicallyascreen withthe title ofthe ganeand a PRESS START display.

I know it must be a prefab like other screens (win, before and after battle) but i would like to know how to add it to the main game and tell it it's order.

Thanks!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Title Screen

Sorry, i don't know why i put this on coding and not in general, sorry.

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Title Screen

You could make it part of the main menu, so that the current screen is accessed only after Pressing Start on the first screen.  But that's probably more cumbersome and also requires a fair bit more coding to control the main screen (though not too hard).

A better approach is to create a new UFEScreen variable for PressStartScreen, expose it in the GUI Options and set UFE to always go to this screen before the main menu (and maybe Back from main menu goes to PressStartScreen?).

There's some coding required, but most of it is copy/paste so shouldn't be too hard.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down