Topic: Story Mode not playing

Hi!

i have a couple of problems.... first, i've made my entire roster of characters have their own story modes, sub bosses, and bosses, based on fight groups, but when i star playing, the CPU choses the characters any way they like, the only thing it respects is the final number of fights (wich in my case are 6, 3 random fights and then another group with 3 characters in a pre-defined order), i also added a gui prefab at te start of story mode, but it doesn't play, it says that can't find the prefab, eveb with the default prefabs that come with UFE... what's going on?

Thanks

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

2 (edited by StriderSpinel 2016-03-31 22:21:02)

Re: Story Mode not playing

works well if all the characters share a single story, but if each one has an unique path, it won't work

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Story Mode not playing

i see now...  even though the characters have all their unique storymode and fighting groups, the UFE uses the groups and story prefabs from the first character in the list only!