Topic: RPG Combat game

I've been working off and on with a prototype for a team based fighting game. Along the lines of Marvel Vs. Capcom but with an RPG twist.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4WpE50izdA[/media]

So far I have tank, melee dps (rogue) and ranged dps (mage). For level loading screens in story mode I threw in placeholder screens for map level selection and loot if you win.

I put working on this on hold after seeing Tag team as a future feature. I'm an animator with no programming knowledge. So, I faked the character switching for prototyping using stances. If you're interested in how drop me a msg.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Re: RPG Combat game

It looks pretty good, especially the stages. The idea of earning loot after each win reminds me of how you earn coins in MKX or fight money in SFV. The current way you have tag team implemented is pretty good too

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ya especially like a krypt. how did u do the stages care to share?

Xtasssy

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I used the Multistory Dungeon pack off of the asset store and just legoed it together. Then added some fire FX in the foreground and background.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/33955

Initially I grey boxed something similar in but got tired of looked at it. So, I picked up the pack. It had enough detail in it to go with the art style I was thinking of for the prototype game.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Looks really interesting andthe animations are truly well done! hope to see more from this project!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Quite interested on the Tag Team prototype you got going there

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Looks very cool! Nice work so far. Keep up the good work and don't be hesitant to ask for advice here at the forums. The crew here is very supportive.

Thumbs up Thumbs down