Topic: Smash bros style game?

I remember that there used to be a topic about it, but i thing maybe i imagined it.

Did anybody had an idea to implement a smash bros kind of game in ufe?

greetings!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Smash bros style game?

I think a user did experiment with this back when UFE 1.5/1.6 was out, I can't find the original post however.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Twrmois wrote:

I think a user did experiment with this back when UFE 1.5/1.6 was out, I can't find the original post however.

Yeah, i also remember that, something like "advice to those who want to make a smash like game".

Can't find it either... sad

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

StriderSpinel wrote:

I remember that there used to be a topic about it, but i thing maybe i imagined it.

Did anybody had an idea to implement a smash bros kind of game in ufe?

greetings!

Yeah I think it wasn't a separate topic, but in the UFE 1.# general topic in the early days. I think he was showing that he made a smash style game using multiple "ground" flat systems. He also altered the camera and such as well.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ok, here's the topic... strange, looking for "smash" didn't return anything, had to look for it manually

http://www.ufe3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=118