Topic: Which new tutorial would you like?

Alright, so, i think it would be better to ask here directly.

Wich tutorial would you like to see for UFE?

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Which new tutorial would you like?

I think we should see a tutorial that covers combo creation, including splitting of animation and move linking. And even things like hit reactions and knock downs

Nevermind, I found your combo tutorials :-)

Battle GUI please

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Please do something quick for creating a button to select a language from the options menu.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

6 (edited by KRGraphics 2016-09-11 12:33:57)

If I could suggest a tutorial, how a tutorial on creating the custom UI specifically for UFE. Example, I want to create a stage select UI that doesn't look like the typical ones I see with UFE. Same with the battle UI.

I made my character select screen to look similar to DOA, with the UFE scripts, but it doesn't work right. And I may have missed something. 

For example I want to create one that looks like MKX or Killer Instinct with my own visual elements. Would be nice to see a tutorial on this.

I think air combos should be next...

i'm sorry about some more advanced tutorials about adding extra functions to UFE, i'm no programmer, so i can barely do anything like that.

My brother is about to make a tutorial for fusing FUNGUS and UFE, so you can have some amazing animated and narrative sequences pre/after fight.

Gonna poke him into making it.

Greetings!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Custom UI eg Custom character selection/menu screen

Thumbs up Thumbs down

9 (edited by KRGraphics 2016-10-13 08:19:03)

StriderSpinel wrote:

I think air combos should be next...

i'm sorry about some more advanced tutorials about adding extra functions to UFE, i'm no programmer, so i can barely do anything like that.

My brother is about to make a tutorial for fusing FUNGUS and UFE, so you can have some amazing animated and narrative sequences pre/after fight.

Gonna poke him into making it.

Greetings!

What's Fungus?

EDIT: I see it... and it looks cool... I hope the UFE guys are also looking into fusing full 3D cutscene tools like Cinema Director natively... like ImmortalFray is doing...

I haven't tested cinema director in 1.8 yet because I'm trying to integrate photon into my project atm.  Once I've done that I'll write a tutorial for cinema director but it won't be until around December after my semester is over.  You'll need the source version to use it.

11 (edited by KRGraphics 2016-10-13 13:25:03)

Kinda figured I need source. May as well update to it so I can work on my game freely... and have full 3d cutscenes in my game. It would open the doors for creating a fatality system for MK style kills.

KRGraphics wrote:

Kinda figured I need source. May as well update to it so I can work on my game freely... and have full 3d cutscenes in my game. It would open the doors for creating a fatality system for MK style kills.

You don't have source? wich ufe package do you have? some options are restricted to different packages, maybe it has something to do with some of your problems.

13 (edited by KRGraphics 2016-10-13 21:01:50)

I have UFE pro. I'm not a programmer... most of my wotk is artist related

Actually, I am looking forward to your tutorial on creating juggles... I am trying to do a simple one now... an uppercut that is a launcher and it should juggle unless I missed something

You should definitely do a tutorial on how to have more than one gauge. Or MMInd can add it for the next update

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

16 (edited by Grim 2016-12-18 15:56:59)

xFTLxKingPhoenix wrote:

You should definitely do a tutorial on how to have more than one gauge. Or MMInd can add it for the next update

Or both smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi, Can any one of you please tell me UFE bundle (1.8.2) have the Z-Axies movement.

Thanks a lot.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Gotta retake the tutorials... a very interesting one could be the "visibility parts" tutorial.

Battle GUI please!

Goldbird27 wrote:

Battle GUI please!

There should be a tutorial already available for that on the main site

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Would love to see an in-depth tutorial of how to utilize the Story Mode tool. Such as dialogue, special interactions between specific characters before, during, and after battle (specific dialogue during battle and super/finishing moves) and how to edit speech through coding.

It'd be great to see how to implement special intros between special characters to emulate the feel of suspense and story-telling.

Kind of like Injustice 2, Street Fighter II/III/Alpha, or even Tekken 7.

I'd think an elaborate tutorial would work wonders for those who are trying to use Story Mode elements for their game, such as myself.

Thumbs up Thumbs down