Topic: Animations in unity3d

Hello! I really want to animate some special attacks using unity3d and my character model, how i can do this ? ( problem is, example: when im using animations from mixamo.com i have a prefab or what with a lot of options and an animation file in the "folder", when i make animations in unity3d i have only animation file, so when i put it into move editor and start playing, my character freezes and go down sad )

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Animations in unity3d

I highly sugest to use another software to create your own animations, like blender, wich is free and highly compatible with unity.

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Animations in unity3d

dd331 wrote:

Hello! I really want to animate some special attacks using unity3d and my character model, how i can do this ? ( problem is, example: when im using animations from mixamo.com i have a prefab or what with a lot of options and an animation file in the "folder", when i make animations in unity3d i have only animation file, so when i put it into move editor and start playing, my character freezes and go down sad )

Make sure the animation file and the character are both set to have a "Mecanim" rig type.

Thumbs up Thumbs down