Topic: character selection related..

How to know which character i have selected, i need to enable or disable a few gameobject in stage depending on which character is selected by player1,

i tried to search forum but didnt find any thing..

I need help on this..

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: character selection related..

In ControlsScript.cs there's the myInfo CharacterInfo object. You can use the characterName property to see if the character is the one you're looking for. If you're looking for that object from another object using another script it'd probably be best to do a FindGameObject labeled "Player1" or "Player2", from there you'd be able to grab the myInfo property of that object and get the characterName property from there.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

it worked thanks, i thought i would have to compare the character index number but name works fine... Thank you once again

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My game is run properly in unity editor but when I build "Apk" for Android that game sometime stuck on the "Character Selection" and some time on the "loading" screen. Here is the link to my Apk:  "https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WMsif8ewU5p

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hello every one i have an issue that when i add new characters in ufe config and move to top the older character don t shown in selection screen i want to add more characters 32 how can i do it please need help im just a beginner

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You should make a new topic to ask your question

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down