Topic: Create Custom Ai

I want to buy this asset, but I want to ask, can I make custom AI (for research) ? I dont want to use Random Ai or fuzzy AI that already available in this asset, and Which the cheapest one that I have to buy (source or pro)  ?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Create Custom Ai

If you want to fully customize it then Source version would provide you that, given you understand C# coding.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Create Custom Ai

ameenul.46 wrote:

I want to buy this asset, but I want to ask, can I make custom AI (for research) ? I dont want to use Random Ai or fuzzy AI that already available in this asset, and Which the cheapest one that I have to buy (source or pro)  ?

Hi there ameenul if you have the financial resources you could possibly consider Nottorus from the Unity Asset Store. (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/59656) Despite how expensive it is Nottorus is definitely worth it if you're not good at programming in C# since it has limitless capabilities to even allow you to make editors, inspectors, scriptable objects, and even open C# scripts to see how they look as nodes instead lines of code (This feature is called Parse.cs but remember it's a beta feature at this time). This means that if you at least have a basic understanding of C# you can make whatever custom ai and other feature that you desire for UFE since Nottorus has the ability to access any C# script and dll file you have in your project and automatically converts them into nodes. If Nottorus is too expensive for you bro then you could look into Bolt Visual Scripting (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/87491) which costs a lot less and has some of the same insane features Nottorus has like being able to access any C# script and dll file except Bolt is actual visual scripting and doesn't generate any scripts but it generates graphs which can be attached to any gameobject or prefab. Hopefully these solutions will help you ameenul along with our other fellow UFE developers. wink

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down