Topic: Is there a training Manuel PDF

Is their a proper PDF to learn this engine, I have watched the videos on creating a character adding animations, but it doesn't feature how to add the camera, how to add your character so you can play it on the demo, alot of the videos just skip over things, how can you learn an engine when their isn't a proper PDF guide to learn from. Yes I'm aware of the online links but they are broken, & are missing a lot of information. I paid for this and I bought the Pro edition to test it before I invest in the Source version, but with the lack of a proper PDF guide its becoming pointless to use this engine.

I just want to be able to test the character on an empty plane & learn how to use this .

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Is there a training Manuel PDF

Try everything on this link first

http://www.ufe3d.com/doku.php/installation

Thumbs up Thumbs down

OK I got it like this but whats the next step I just want to place a character on a plane, with the ability to move I have followed the videos they dont show you how to place your character as playable this engine seriously needs a manual

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CkOoW … cjcjj-ci8N

Thumbs up Thumbs down

4 (edited by christougher 2018-07-24 14:42:40)

Once you have set up the character prefab with the hitbox.cs script you need to assign it in a character file.  Then in the global config window assign that character file as one of your characters.

In the global debug settings you can also set the game to quick start directly onto a stage

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I got it working turns out all I had to do was set the avatar to mecanim on the moves which was never covered on the video, thanks to kristyles2014 & thank you all for the replies & concern now its time to work on the greatest fighting game ever

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I usually use PDF for sending the files or anything When I was working at the chiller truck I also transfer the report or others by the PDF that easier to collect all the data and send it. Many things were getting advanced and innovative day by day.

Thumbs up Thumbs down