Topic: $20 for Step By Step Character set up

I have followed the old outdated videos, and thanks to some of you on this forum I have been able to get my character on the demo but now I can't get the animations to play, I have set the character up as legacy it didn't work, I set it as humanoid still I run into the errors mentioned below. I set the hit boxes with the character in front view then set it to 90 rotation. I know itys not much but after buying the pro its all I have left, I just need a step by step be it a video or PDF on how to set up the character & just to clear things I'm using a daz model for testing Genesis 3 Male

(Errors)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
LegacyControl.AddClip (UnityEngine.AnimationClip clip, System.String newName, Single speed, WrapMode wrapMode, Single length)
MoveSetScript.attachAnimation (UnityEngine.AnimationClip clip, System.String animName, Single speed, WrapMode wrapMode, Single length)
MoveSetScript.attachAnimation (UnityEngine.AnimationClip clip, System.String animName, Single speed, WrapMode wrapMode)
MoveSetScript.setBasicMoveAnimation (.BasicMoveInfo basicMove, System.String animName, BasicMoveReference basicMoveReference)
MoveSetScript.fillMoves ()
MoveSetScript.ChangeMoveStances (CombatStances newStance)
MoveSetScript.Awake ()
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent()
ControlsScript:Start()

The animation state idle could not be played because it couldn't be found!
Please attach an animation clip with the name 'idle' or call this function only for existing animations.
UnityEngine.Animation:CrossFade(String, Single)
LegacyControl:Play(LegacyAnimationData, Single, Single)
LegacyControl:Play(String, Single, Single)
MoveSetScript:PlayAnimation(String, Single, Single)
MoveSetScript:PlayAnimation(String, Single)
MoveSetScript:PlayBasicMove(BasicMoveInfo, String, Single, Boolean, Boolean)
MoveSetScript:PlayBasicMove(BasicMoveInfo, String, Boolean)
MoveSetScript:PlayBasicMove(BasicMoveInfo, String)
MoveSetScript:PlayBasicMove(BasicMoveInfo)
ControlsScript:DoFixedUpdate()
UFE:FixedUpdate()

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
LegacyControl.Play (.LegacyAnimationData animData, Single blendingTime, Single normalizedTime)
LegacyControl.Play (System.String animationName, Single blendingTime, Single normalizedTime)
MoveSetScript.PlayAnimation (System.String animationName, Single blendingTime, Single normalizedTime)
MoveSetScript.PlayAnimation (System.String animationName, Single blendingTime)
MoveSetScript.PlayBasicMove (.BasicMoveInfo basicMove, System.String clipName, Single blendingTime, Boolean replay, Boolean hideHitBoxes)
MoveSetScript.PlayBasicMove (.BasicMoveInfo basicMove, System.String clipName, Boolean replay)
MoveSetScript.PlayBasicMove (.BasicMoveInfo basicMove, System.String clipName)
MoveSetScript.PlayBasicMove (.BasicMoveInfo basicMove)
ControlsScript.DoFixedUpdate ()
UFE.FixedUpdate ()

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: $20 for Step By Step Character set up

Since UFE doesn't provide a Proper PDF $149 dollars just to not understand

Thumbs up −2 Thumbs down

Add me on Skype
Aceofspades159

I'll try to help you out with this.

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

I'm falling into the same traps as OP.  Can anyone provide better instructions then the ones that come with UFE? http://www.ufe3d.com/doku.php/start

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Refer to my previous message . Im always available to help out

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Same, but Phoenix tends to be on the forums more frequently than me these days.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I tend to check at least once a day hoping for a new tutorial that i need

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels

Thumbs up Thumbs down