1 (edited by fuquan999 2018-08-12 00:45:28)

Topic: RE: Strange Error Message Which auto Pauses game play

Hi all,

I am not sure if anyone else has come across this message. I have tried figuring out what it could mean. if anyone could help on this that would be much appreciated as I have spent quite sometime trying to figure it out and back-tracking on all that was done before the message showed up. All player related images  I think it has to do with the fact that I duplicated the "Player1_Round2" (and player2) Image in the "BattleGUI" section. I have checked the code to see if in order to increase the shown rounds I would need to also make changes to the actual script but I am not able to see any related line of code for such a change. There are 3 images per player round in the editor and I have applied the changes endlessly but somehow it seems the script is not picking the change.

ERROR MESSAGE:
------------------
Player 1: not enough "Won Rounds" Images not found! Expected:3 / Found: 2
Make sure you have set the images correctly in the Editor
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
-----------------------------

Thanks
Fuquan

Hi, This can be ignored (though I did not actually figure out why the changes were not being initially taken by Unity) as the changes made have now been taken (after hitting the APPLY button endlessly) by the editor and it is working correctly now.

Thanks!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: RE: Strange Error Message Which auto Pauses game play

You are probably missing a reference under the Battle GUI options.
Under Global, go to GUI Options -> Screens and open Battle GUI

Click 'Battle GUI' under the Hierarchy and under the inspector select the correct images for these fields:
https://image.ibb.co/k73Dkz/Battle_GUIRounds.jpg

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.