Topic: Cinematic options freeze

i'm having a strange problem;

i'm studing the cinematic options for a move (a launcher) to achieve an effect similar to the launchs in the new GG Xrd.

They look kind of good so far, but my problem is, when i return to the move editor to twitch a bit more the move, the editor is now frozen, it don't even allow me to move to another editor, all i can do is go back to the project, select another move, then the move editor comes back, collapse the cinematic options in another move, and then i can go back to the move i was working on now that the cinematic options are collapsed, but if i open them again, they freeze the window again....

OK, there's something really strange, when i can't find the solution to something and i come here for help, suddenly i find the answer as i write my topic... there was this "emulated" character in the Hierarchy... i erased it and the control over my cinematic options returned... kind of weird...

sorry to bother, but maybe someone can find it useful

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Cinematic options freeze

Yeah, this is a bug that we didn't spot until just after submission last time.  You've also discovered the workaround to the problem (copy/paste from an existing character).

If the issue is a problem, PM me and I can give you the fix for it (it's a small correction to some of the code).

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Cinematic options freeze

the other way i've found you can fix this is going to the animation section of the move editor, turn on and then OFF the animation preview and then return to the cinematic options, that way it opens again, with no extra problems.

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.