Re: UFE 2.3 Changelog

Hi,
I`m Japanese.
Will you add Japanese GUI to this asset tool?

There are many fighting game from Japan,
But many Japanese people want "fighting game creation tools",
the reason why,current fighting game making tools are nothing in Japan!
Most of Japanese people (not Professional) make fighting game with very old "2D fighter maker"!

This asset is very nice, I also use it,
but Japanese people hesitate using English tools...
If Japanese GUI realize, I think this asset is more popular to Japanese.
For me, the more Japanese creaters we have, the happier I am and the easier it will be to develop.

I'm sorry to trouble you.
Could you add a Japanese GUI, even with machine translation?
You don`t need to add strict Japanese language.

The Japanese are eagerly awaiting the sequel to their 2D fighting creation tool.

I hope you will consider it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Are we close to a release and some bug fixes? smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hacuraven wrote:

Hi,
I`m Japanese.
Will you add Japanese GUI to this asset tool?

There are many fighting game from Japan,
But many Japanese people want "fighting game creation tools",
the reason why,current fighting game making tools are nothing in Japan!
Most of Japanese people (not Professional) make fighting game with very old "2D fighter maker"!

This asset is very nice, I also use it,
but Japanese people hesitate using English tools...
If Japanese GUI realize, I think this asset is more popular to Japanese.
For me, the more Japanese creaters we have, the happier I am and the easier it will be to develop.

I'm sorry to trouble you.
Could you add a Japanese GUI, even with machine translation?
You don`t need to add strict Japanese language.

The Japanese are eagerly awaiting the sequel to their 2D fighting creation tool.

I hope you will consider it.

日本語を勉強する。でも、日本語能力試験のN4です。UFEは日本語も欲しいんですが…

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

29 (edited by 0massimo0 2020-09-14 04:12:19)

It's been almost 3 months since I asked and nothing is known about the new patch. How can I put my game on the market in these conditions...

Thumbs up −2 Thumbs down

0massimo0 wrote:

It's been almost 3 months since I asked and nothing is known about the new patch. How can I put my game on the market in these conditions...

I apologize for all the delay. I'm having priority issues due to another project I'm working on. I sent you a PM.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

I'm waiting for your answer

Mistermind wrote:
0massimo0 wrote:

I apologize for all the delay. I'm having priority issues due to another project I'm working on. I sent you a PM.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

0massimo0 wrote:

Mistermind wrote:
0massimo0 wrote:

I think something went wrong with the private message system. The inbox might have been full when you replied and I didn't get the message. Can you resend it please? Feel free to email me as well (mistermind [at] live com).

I sent you the email...I think you have 5 minutes to read it on 24 hours or even your email doesn't work? Do I have to write here?

Mistermind wrote:
0massimo0 wrote:

Mistermind wrote:

I think something went wrong with the private message system. The inbox might have been full when you replied and I didn't get the message. Can you resend it please? Feel free to email me as well (mistermind [at] live com).

Thumbs up −2 Thumbs down

0massimo0 wrote:

I sent you the email...I think you have 5 minutes to read it on 24 hours or even your email doesn't work? Do I have to write here?

I've already replied your email. Check your junk box.

So excited for next update, anyway we can get a tease what's coming, at least a list of whats to come

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Storm87 wrote:

So excited for next update, anyway we can get a tease what's coming, at least a list of whats to come

I know I've said this a few times, but I think now I might have a good ETA. I think we should get an update in December. I'll release a list of changes soon. Stay tuned.

I was wondering if there is a list with any of the new features coming soon? If some of these haven't been implemented yet I think updating the UI to support text mesh pro would be great for non programmers who don't know how to set it up. as well as a timer options, Round options and opening up the training mode options when one is playing training mode.

Storm87 wrote:

Don't mean to bother but when's the next update? smile

I finally got some time to work on the update. I think I'll get it ready by January 4th.

Grave174 wrote:

UI to support text mesh

I'll try adding it to the update.

Remember the mistakes I showed you, I don't want them to still be there on January 4th, Happy holidays wink

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

any news?

Thumbs up Thumbs down