Topic: problem

hello i was buy your softwer by unity and i was think you can make from it somting alse and i am not use it i have connect with unity and thay tell me to talk with you and you dont have email or somting i am not use your progrem and i am not going to use and i want my money back . thanks

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: problem

If you bought it from the Asset Store, you should try contacting them directly. Unity does not provide us (publishers) with tools to refund users. In fact according to their EULA the rules on that matter are created and enforced by the Asset Store itself. Publishers only have access to invoice verification.

Here are a few places where this is being discussed:
http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/14 … olicy.html
http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-refunds.291848/

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

3 (edited by idan 2015-02-01 20:48:30)

i have chack what you send me but  in the link you need to agree for the refund and connect unity with the sale number so what i can do ?

"The current answer is that refunds are possible, but you need to contact the asset seller first. If the seller agrees to a refund, the seller then needs to contact support@unity3d.com with the order number and say that a refund has been agreed on. "

Thumbs up Thumbs down

idan wrote:

(...)"The current answer is that refunds are possible, but you need to contact the asset seller first. If the seller agrees to a refund, the seller then needs to contact support@unity3d.com with the order number and say that a refund has been agreed on. "

I must apologize for linking that. Its certainty incorrect.
Its not the responsibility of the publisher to contact Unity concerning a user problem. In fact we don't even have enough information on the case (they don't list who buys our product) and we can't just speak on your behalf.

If you haven't yet, try contacting them using that e-mail. Explain your situation and if needed, link this forum thread as proof that you want a refund. Don't forget to provide them your invoice number so they validate your case.

5 (edited by idan 2015-02-02 07:56:22)

Here the answer i get from tham

i There,

"Thanks for the e-mail.

The publisher is mistaken. They must contact us directly on the publishers behalf.

Let me know if you have any further problems."

So please help me i will give you the number off my buy prodact
Thay want your concted

Thumbs up Thumbs down

They just sent me an email confirming my authorization. You should be receiving your refund soon.