Topic: choose player 2 selection scene in training mode using gamepad 1

Currently cant choose player 2 using controller 1 in training mode... is that a bug?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: choose player 2 selection scene in training mode using gamepad 1

No, it was designed to be this way. There is no way to do that without accessing the code atm.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

In all fighting games you do everything with one controller. Why should I use two controllers in UFE in training mode and other modes? What kind of reasoning did you do to arrive at this game-design choice?

Mistermind wrote:

No, it was designed to be this way. There is no way to do that without accessing the code atm.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mistermind wrote:

Thanks for the reply ... do you intend to provide us basic User, option to use either player 2 controller or player 1 controller in future update

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I believe it is possible through editing the "DefaultCharacterSelectionScreen" script

in the line

if (UFE.gameMode != GameMode.StoryMode && !UFE.GetCPU(2))" just change it to "if (UFE.gameMode != GameMode.StoryMode && !UFE.GetCPU(2) && UFE.gameMode != GameMode.TrainingRoom)

I think that should work! At least, that's how I got it to work, and I don't think you need source to edit that script!

Thumbs up +4 Thumbs down

Starcutter wrote:

I believe it is possible through editing the "DefaultCharacterSelectionScreen" script

in the line "if (UFE.gameMode != GameMode.StoryMode && !UFE.GetCPU(2))" just change it to "if (UFE.gameMode != GameMode.StoryMode && !UFE.GetCPU(2) && UFE.gameMode != GameMode.TrainingRoom)"

I think that should work! At least, that's how I got it to work, and I don't think you need source to edit that script!

i've been looking for that answer for 6 years...

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Thanks Bro.. it work

Thumbs up Thumbs down