Topic: Vita Fighters (mobile, other consoles soon)

VITA FIGHTERS

Just want to humbly share/promote my game, Vita Fighters - started as a psvita only homebrew but grew to be a mobile fighter. Hope you guys can give it a try! https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … taFighters

An epic fighting game for casual and veteran fighting game players and free 1v1 fighting game designed for mobile. Choose from the initial 20 playable characters based on different fighting game archetypes and defeat the final boss Meaty Titan. More characters, bosses, & stages will be unlocked in the future.

The game features block-styled cast of fighters merged with anime characters and a crossover gameplay of classic fighting games with emphasis on intuitive controls and simple art style.
PunBB bbcode test

PunBB bbcode test

https://i.ibb.co/ZVF4gqy/screen-20.jpg

Thumbs up +4 Thumbs down

Re: Vita Fighters (mobile, other consoles soon)

I like the art style, gameplay looks fun (I've seen some videos). Will this be on pc later?

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Thanks! yes, hoping to also release pc ver this year.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh so you were the one that developed it. Loved it!
I've seen a lot of top tier FGC folks talking about this game. Gratz!

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Thank you sir, won't be able to do it without your awesome UFE engine. I will definitely migrate the game to the newest version once I'm done with the planned remaining characters(2.5 left) and additional polishing.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Kinda looks like those weird wrestling games on mobile lol! I will definetly download

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

xHerox wrote:

Thanks! yes, hoping to also release pc ver this year.

Aged like fine milk.. lol

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Take your time with it.
Sometimes things get in the way of what we want to do.
Nothing wrong with starting from scratch if it means the final product will be that much better (not ideal lol).

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Just downloaded Vita Fighters on my Android. Really fun to play. Similar controls to Street Fighter, which I think does it better than other AAA fighters.

Do you mind me asking how long the game took to make? How big was your team?

Thumbs up Thumbs down