Topic: More Damage Scaling options

Currently, as it stands, the damage scaling options not very good in my opinion. As I've tested it, damage scaling set to "very small" is too little and set to "small" scales too fast. I'd prefer something between these two options OR maybe a percentage 1-100 damage scaling option to be hyper-specific on damage scaling.

Additionally, I'd like to be able to override damage scaling options on a per-move basis. This way, for example, we can make super moves scale less than regular moves. The only way to augment this currently is to have a move completely unaffected by scaling.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

2 (edited by Starcutter 2022-01-02 16:08:17)

Re: More Damage Scaling options

A good way for a per-move damage scaling option would be to add a "minimum damage" to the move editor. That way, if the scaling is too high, a single-hit super move can still do above the minimum damage set in the global settings while still being not as good as if it was hit raw with no scaling.

EDIT: I figured out how to implement this and added a tutorial to the tips section: http://www.ufe3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3189

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: More Damage Scaling options

Your saying add a minimum damage option to each move. Good idea +1 for this
A use case here would be:

move 1 minimum damage = 1

super move minimum damage = 10

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down