Topic: disabling juggle decay for certain moves

Just like how you can turn on and off damage scaling, is there a way to let a move ignore juggle scaling?

If not, I'd greatly appreciate it in an update in the future, as it would make a lot of my flashy moves connect more consistently if juggle scaling was on a per-move basis.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: disabling juggle decay for certain moves

Starcutter wrote:

Just like how you can turn on and off damage scaling, is there a way to let a move ignore juggle scaling?

If not, I'd greatly appreciate it in an update in the future, as it would make a lot of my flashy moves connect more consistently if juggle scaling was on a per-move basis.

You could use the juggle weight overwrite in the moves properties... but i guess it can help just a bit.

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

I agree with OP it would be nice to see this option added.

@StriderSpinel That's a good suggestion! like you said tho it can only help so much.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

StriderSpinel wrote:

You could use the juggle weight overwrite in the moves properties... but i guess it can help just a bit.

I don't think this quite helps because as far as I can tell it doesn't reset the juggle decay unfortunately... Maybe I'm missing something though!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

All juggle weight override does is effect the juggle weight for the move you set the override for, decay is probably still factored in but I need to test that.

The way I see it there could be three new options that could work here

1 ignore juggle decay - move ignores current juggle decay and hits as if no juggle decay is applied
2 reset juggle decay - resets juggle decay to 0
3 advanced option(juggle decay value) - The move could set the juggle decay value (basically it like setting the number of hits in the juggle decay)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down