Topic: I have this error pop up every time enter in the fight scene.

These errors keep popping up.

A non-multisampled texture being bound to a multisampled sampler. Disabling in order to avoid undefined behavior. Please enable the bindMS flag on the texture.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
UFE:PreloadBattle (single) (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/UFE.cs:2153)
UFE:PreloadBattle () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/UFE.cs:2119)
UFE:ExecuteLocalDelayedActions () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/UFE.cs:361)
UFE3D.GameManager:UpdateGameState (long) (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/GameManager.cs:162)
UFE3D.GameManager:DoFixedUpdate () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/GameManager.cs:17)
UFE:FixedUpdate () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/UFE.cs:1734)

Any clue how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: I have this error pop up every time enter in the fight scene.

What version of Unity are you using?
What version of UFE are you using (check the Readme.txt file)?
It seems the error is being caused by one of the preloader features (specifically, Shader.WarmupAllShaders)
Under Global Editor -> Preload, disable "Warm All Shaders":
https://www.ufe3d.com/doku.php/global:preload

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

It’s the latest lts version, I actually just installed the editor today 2022.3.22f1 and as far as UFE it’s UFE 2 Source.
I’ll have to take a look on the editor I can’t get on at the moment to make sure exactly but I just installed it today and it was the recommended one. The build is Stand alone, or whatever the automatic setup from the start is.
Now if it is the shader warm up or preloader, is there a toggle or code I can implement?

Thanks for the quick response and I hope I was somewhat helpful.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

4 (edited by Le,Nerd777 2024-03-28 06:41:49)

I unchecked the warm up shader toggle box and yes it works
Thank you!

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

It has been a while since I checked on this, but I remember reading a Unity issue tracker thread that suggested the problem was caused by a hidden internal debug shader. This shader is not actually included when you make a build, so it is more an annoyance than a real problem. I didn't investigate further. That's just what I remember.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down