Topic: Random AI input generator

Hello, I am trying to modify the simple Random AI to perform specific attacks for a given state. I am trying to locate in the source code where the simulated inputs are being generated. As in what method is producing the simulated inputs? Or am I just not understanding ReadInput method.

Additionally when in debug && training mode you can see the inputs that are generated, which is quite a lot, yet only one input actually gets performed by the AI, where is this selection taking place?

I have the compete UFI Bundle, so I have all the source code.

Cheers

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Random AI input generator

Whispers wrote:

Hello, I am trying to modify the simple Random AI to perform specific attacks for a given state. I am trying to locate in the source code where the simulated inputs are being generated. As in what method is producing the simulated inputs? Or am I just not understanding ReadInput method.

Additionally when in debug && training mode you can see the inputs that are generated, which is quite a lot, yet only one input actually gets performed by the AI, where is this selection taking place?

I have the compete UFI Bundle, so I have all the source code.

Cheers

The reason why only one input would get preformed by the AI is because only one move could be executed at a time. E.g. if the AI presses Button 1,2,3,4,5 at the same time (something i've seen the Random AI do back when I used it), only the attack binded to Button 1 would come out because it was first.

If you want more specific AI, you should buy the Fuzzy AI addon for UFE.

See here: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/u-f-e- … -i.277086/

Thumbs up Thumbs down