1 (edited by KRGraphics 2016-06-18 19:54:36)

Topic: Setting Up X360/XBOX ONE controllers

Hey guys... so I got my hands on cInput and I am trying to setup my inputs to use the Xbox 360 USB controllers... but there are a few issues I am trying to figure out...

1) On the controller, there is something called Joystick Button 0 and I can't seem to find that... unless UFE is just using the name of the input

2) I just purchase cInput and now I am trying to set up my controller with it, but I am completely lost... does anyone have a completed reference sheet for setting up the controllers...?

3) I am also trying to map the Dpad, but there is no reference to this in UFE unless I missed a step...

My control scheme will be similar to tekken, instead of hit strength, I will be using Left and Right limbs

Thanks a bunch

Re: Setting Up X360/XBOX ONE controllers

SOLVED. I downloaded some button mappings for the xbox controllers... and eureka.. everything is all good.. just need to get the triggers to work...

SOLVED. I downloaded some button mappings for the xbox controllers... and eureka.. everything is all good.. just need to get the triggers to work...

KRGraphics wrote:

Something I should point out to help you is that the triggers on Xbox controllers classify as a stick/axis, not a button.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

And how would I map this for UFE? There is only horizontal and vertical axis, and button. And theoretically a trigger is va button... so... smile I need to get it mapped

Google
Xbox Controller Unity Mapping

http://wiki.unity3d.com/index.php?title … Controller

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

7 (edited by KRGraphics 2016-06-19 21:35:24)

xFTLxKingPhoenix wrote:

Google
Xbox Controller Unity Mapping

http://wiki.unity3d.com/index.php?title … Controller

I got that part... but how would I map that in UFE? There is only Horizontal and Vertical Axis and buttons in the Input Options. And the only thing I need to map are the triggers