Topic: UFE 2D animation

Hello Everyone,

I am new here however doing research on creating a 2D fighting game. I plan to use UFE however curious about the animations. Has anyone had success using spriter? Any tips and pitfalls that you can share.

Thank you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: UFE 2D animation

There is a 2d project going on in here somewhere a quick look you'll find it just search 2d

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thank you. I've search the forums many times over. There are some questions concerning 2D and it seems like people are trying it. I saw a couple of good post concerning 2d rendering, but they are 2 years old. I am not certain if the information applies to the new version. At one point the question was asked will 2D offically be supported. I did not see an answer to that.

I will keep looking. Thank you for your time.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://www.ufe3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=329

the guy Yumchagames made this. it shows 2d is possible in UFE. you should try to talk to him about it

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thank you. I will try the techniques this weekend.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No prob bob

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels

Thumbs up Thumbs down

xFTLxKingPhoenix wrote:

There is a 2d project going on in here somewhere a quick look you'll find it just search 2d

Actually searching doesn't work at all. I type 2D and press enter and it tells me I need to enter a keyword.
It's completely broken.

What's more I need to complete these stupid captcha things on every post..

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I posted a link to the 2d thing

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels

Thumbs up Thumbs down