1 (edited by kre83d 2015-04-14 15:30:27)

Topic: "Beef over Germany" published on GooglePlay!

After a long time of hard work we are able to show something here.
Here is the link:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEpchMOshIo[/media]

We would like to thank MMind and YumChaGames for their great support on helping us to create this app for Android/IOS and for this great tool, without the UFE it would have been impossible to create something like this game in a timeframe of 1 year.

Thumbs up +5 Thumbs down

2 (edited by roswell108 2015-04-14 16:37:29)

Re: "Beef over Germany" published on GooglePlay!

Do you have a link to it? All I could find was a rap battle game (not fighting).

Edit: found it by going through the website.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

woowwwww great!!

Can I ask a question??
How do you create animations??

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nice!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Sick

udede wrote:

woowwwww great!!

Can I ask a question??
How do you create animations??

Thanks for the wow!
The first animations came from UFE/Mixamo.
But the new moves are all done in blender with the humanoid/mecanim rig, and all the following will be done in blender as well.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sexy ass intro dude.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Its really sad to see what you did to the game concept. For all people who dont know what im talking bout, the ingame characters are very famous and best selling rap artists from germany. And for that you did very big crap out of it. Your Reviews are so bad anyway. You have no clue about creating games. You are doin just a simple beat em up with no features like story mode or multiplayer, only arcade because its based on UFE  and sell it for 7 euro because you think "fans would buy that shit because famous rappers are in there" and the gameplay doesent matter? Youve destroyed it. I tell you.

Thumbs up −3 Thumbs down

9 (edited by kre83d 2015-04-19 16:23:12)

Jezar wrote:

You are doin just a simple beat em up with no features like story mode or multiplayer, only arcade because its based on UFE  and sell it for 7 euro because you think "fans would buy that shit because famous rappers are in there" and the gameplay doesent matter? Youve destroyed it. I tell you.

Thanks for registering here in the forum today just to give your oppinion on this thread.

What you really meant was:

We did a beat em up with no features like story mode or multiplayer, only arcade because its based on UFE  (and thats what a tool of the asset-store is for: making games), our producer sells it for 7 euro because we are independent and there are no in-app-items to sell
So fans would buy it because of the idea of the famous rappers in there, who sponsor our game also with their voice ect. and  because of the funny gameplay! Yes, we did it. I tell you, so can anybody here.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

kre83d wrote:

Thanks for registering here in the forum today just to give your oppinion on this thread.

What you really meant was:

We did a beat em up with no features like story mode or multiplayer, only arcade because its based on UFE  (and thats what a tool of the asset-store is for: making games), our producer sells it for 7 euro because we are independent and there are no in-app-items to sell
So fans would buy it because of the idea of the famous rappers in there, who sponsor our game also with their voice ect. and  because of the funny gameplay! Yes, we did it. I tell you, so can anybody here.

It sounds like someone that couldn't buy the engine mad at how easily a game was built with it.

It's not the next evolution in mobile gaming, but it works and there are non-generic characters. Even getting that usually costs 2.99 before adding in the cost of having actual voice actors.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

roswell108 wrote:

It sounds like someone that couldn't buy the engine mad at how easily a game was built with it.
It's not the next evolution in mobile gaming, but it works and there are non-generic characters. Even getting that usually costs 2.99 before adding in the cost of having actual voice actors.

Listen man dont talk if you dont got any clue.I´m mad because i cant buy the engine? Yeah i am mad but lets not talk about money. Im mad about how easy the game was created?. Yes! The Price doesent matter. You dont understand it could be a 10$ Game - belive it or not. The Producer of the Game have no idea how game development works. What is that shit? "We have no Story Mode or Multiplayer because UFE dont have it yet"? Ok. Why not doin it yourself? I thought you are game developer? Are you game developer? The Budget of the whole game is more than 50K inluding licenses  for the rapartists. So you cant deliver such a shitty game! Im right or nah? Didnt you see your own reviews? You are a very very unprofessional team. Thats all what im talking bout. I put something thats gold worth into the trash. Vice or Wired is talking mess about your game. Your Mediapartner Radio Fritz are sayin originally "we dont know why rap artitsts like kollegah or haftbefehl giving their faces and names to such a shit game". Yeah but it doesent matter to you because you think you did something big in one year. With a done coded engine. Creating Character Artworks and 3D Models from anybody for 8 Characters and put them in took 1 year huh?Haha you funny. And couldnt solve problems by your own.

Thumbs up −5 Thumbs down

Firstly, the UFE forums are for discussing UFE development.  Although we don't explicitly deny access to non-UFE developers, it would be prudent for them to be aware that they are in a "developer's environment" here, and not the community website for any particular game.

Jezar, if you have a problem with the game, post it in the appropriate channels like the game developer's forums or their feedback address.  Your behaviour here is ban worthy; not because you have issue with the game or a developer, but because you are not contributing to the UFE community.

Secondly, being a game developer myself, I'm aware of how variable the development process can be.  1 year to make a full game is actually really fast.  Even if you're using the UFE engine as the backbone.  UFE will do the hard work of most of the fighting system; but creating characters, stages, animations, moves and then making it all work on a non-standard platform is tough.  And if you have to deal with external partners (other studios providing assets, IP holders, clients etc), then that just adds to the all the things that can go wrong or things you need to wait for. 

This is just the facts of game development.  It's unfair to judge the progress of other developers as you don't know what roadblocks they had to deal with.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

13 (edited by roswell108 2015-04-20 14:38:29)

Couldn't tell the difference between "kre83d" and "roswell108"?

It's hard to take anyone seriously after that.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

kre83d wrote:

After a long time of hard work we are able to show something here.
Here is the link:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEpchMOshIo[/media]

We would like to thank MMind and YumChaGames for their great support on helping us to create this app for Android/IOS and for this great tool, without the UFE it would have been impossible to create something like this game in a timeframe of 1 year.

Do you have a link I couldnt find it? It sounds really cool. big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down