Topic: Please fix it because it does not work with webgl

UFE 2.2.1
I built the demo with webgl, but it stops when loading the stage. Please correct it.
We have also removed AI's MultiCoreSupport

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Please fix it because it does not work with webgl

Which version of UFE are you using (Lite, Basic, Standard, PRO, Source)?
Does the same error happens when you are testing it in the Unity Editor?
If the stage is a scene file, is the scene listed under your Build Settings -> Scenes In Build?

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Thank you for your reply.
It becomes Standard.
This is also done. The scene is [Build Settings]-> [Scene being built]

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You are correct. Bug confirmed.
The issue seems to be the Fuzzy AI.

I ran multiple tests but I still don't know the exact cause for it. The current webgl version running on http://www.ufe3d.com/demo/ufe2/webgl/ seems to be running just fine, which means the issue could have been introduced by Unity 2019.

I'll keep running more tests, see if I find the cause. For now, just use the Random AI option for your WebGL build.

Hey did this bug ever get addressed in an update?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Everret wrote:

Not yet. The limitation is related to how WebGL works on browsers, so there is not much I can do from my end.
An alternative solution would be to reduce the amount of conditions the Fuzzy AI can handle. Under AI Editor -> Advanced Options, try disabling as many attack filters as you can for your game and see if that works.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast! I originally built my game for android. I am currently trying to port to web gl to put on itch. Other than the AI has there been any reported bugs about button configuration? When I have my blue tooth xbox controller connected it no longer registers the way it was set up to. Different buttons do different things. I never changed any settings in the input manager. I am using the control freaks plugin.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i'm helping on a game for WEBGL, gotta see if any of this problems show up!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

9 (edited by StriderSpinel 2022-04-30 13:30:10)

StriderSpinel wrote:

i'm helping on a game for WEBGL, gotta see if any of this problems show up!

This problem did show up!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

10 (edited by citizenctrl 2022-05-05 07:47:20)

Mistermind wrote:
Everret wrote:

Not yet. The limitation is related to how WebGL works on browsers, so there is not much I can do from my end.
An alternative solution would be to reduce the amount of conditions the Fuzzy AI can handle. Under AI Editor -> Advanced Options, try disabling as many attack filters as you can for your game and see if that works.

I have disabled all attack filters and still cannot load stages. This is a huge problem as our team bought UFE2 Source thinking we could build to web. I've also set the global editor AI settings to use Random instead of Fuzzy. Please advise.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

citizenctrl wrote:

I have disabled all attack filters and still cannot load stages. This is a huge problem as our team bought UFE2 Source thinking we could build to web. I've also set the global editor AI settings to use Random instead of Fuzzy. Please advise.

Random AI definately works. I just tested it. Did you change the AI engine inside the options menu (after you build the game)?
https://forum.unity.com/threads/univers … st-8135696