Topic: Need freelancer to make movesets (i have the anims)

Hi, I'm very short of time and I'm in need of 18 unique movesets. I have all the animations and the 3d characters. You would only have to configure the move files/stances files as shown in the UFE tutorials.
I've been messing with it but it takes too long for me.

How much would you charge per moveset? (again, all the animations have been selected, only need to create the move file)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Need freelancer to make movesets (i have the anims)

I will do this for you. I already create multiple movesets 18 moveset will required 9 hrs max. And I charge $5-$8 per moveset

Thumbs up Thumbs down

osamamasood26 wrote:

I will do this for you. I already create multiple movesets 18 moveset will required 9 hrs max. And I charge $5-$8 per moveset

Hi Osama, it's so great to have a first offer! I want to order 3 movesets first, and if it works I'll order the others. Just wondering how we should do this, do i need to send you my full UFE project? Or only the anims?
This question Is interesting for the fórum i think, since no one has asked how to import third party movesets

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sorry but I never face third party import move set I will try.... You just send me animations and I create one move set and then send it to you. If it works then we go forward.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Maybe it needs to mantain some folder structure?
I'll prepare a package for you. Send me an email
omicron@xie.cl

Thumbs up Thumbs down

here is my email address
contact me here : masoodosama57@gmail.com
waiting for your response

Thumbs up Thumbs down