Topic: Problem with AI in iOS

Hi!

we are porting our game to iOS, android and PC, but strangely when playing it on an iphone or ipad, the AI doesn't work, we don't know if it is a bug or missing something specific from the configuration, wich is srange because we are using the same projet (well, a copy of it)

Thanks!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Problem with AI in iOS

I believe we have that fixed, but the Asset Store hasn't updated the Fuzzy A.I. package yet for some reason. Are you using UFE Bundle or UFE Source/PRO + Fuzzy AI Addon?

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

I have the UFE Source/PRO + Fuzzy AI Addon, still no luck

sad

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

But the Ai Doesn't work on iPhone or iPad only, in unity it works fine

I'll send a message to the Asset Store asking why they are taking this long to update the Fuzzy A.I. package. I'll PM you with an updated copy.

Sorry I just installed the new version of Fuzzy AI that you shared to Strider Spinel, but the new versionshows me this error message

Assets/UFE Addons/Fuzzy AI/Runtime/AIInfo.cs(348,139): error CS0117: `HitType' does not contain a definition for `Mid'

Could you tell me mr mastermind what to do to prevent this error?

Thank you for your time

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well I tried to change the MoveInfo.cs to add the 'Mid' HitType and try to correct the error, but six more appear on it's place.

Sorry, to botter, but are you sure this is the last version that you're going to put in the asset store, By the way we're  still working with UFE 1.5 and  Unity 4.6.5

Thumbs up Thumbs down

grahf wrote:

Well I tried to change the MoveInfo.cs to add the 'Mid' HitType and try to correct the error, but six more appear on it's place.

Sorry, to botter, but are you sure this is the last version that you're going to put in the asset store, By the way we're  still working with UFE 1.5 and  Unity 4.6.5

The Asset Store is taking an unusual amount of time to approve the changes to the Fuzzy A.I. Addon. The current version available on the store is compatible with UFE 1.5 only.

If you are using UFE 1.6 the old version of Fuzzy AI wont work. The temporary solution for this is to replace the new terms manually as described in this topic:
http://www.ufe3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=372

Follow the instructions above if you are using UFE (PRO or Source) 1.6 and purchased the Fuzzy AI Addon from the Asset Store separately.

grahf wrote:

Sorry I just installed the new version of Fuzzy AI that you shared to Strider Spinel, but the new versionshows me this error message

Assets/UFE Addons/Fuzzy AI/Runtime/AIInfo.cs(348,139): error CS0117: `HitType' does not contain a definition for `Mid'

Could you tell me mr mastermind what to do to prevent this error?

Thank you for your time

Ah I see the problem. Yes, your case is different. You are using UFE 1.5 and you are trying to use the Fuzzy AI Addon after the update.

To solve that problem, open AIInfo.cs and press Ctrl+Shift+F (search and replace in all files). Now search for the term "HitType.Mid" and replace (in all entries) with "HitType.HighLow".

Not sure if you guys caught this, but there is an issue with Linq on iOS (used in the AI). I used UniLinq (can easily find on GitHub).

AI was unresponsive without making the change, but I assumed you guys have fixed it (still running 1.5 for the time being).

Thumbs up +4 Thumbs down

ralph wrote:

Not sure if you guys caught this, but there is an issue with Linq on iOS (used in the AI). I used UniLinq (can easily find on GitHub).

AI was unresponsive without making the change, but I assumed you guys have fixed it (still running 1.5 for the time being).

I just tried the Unilinq library on my project and my app on iOS is working smootly, thank yoou very much for the tip, you saved my life

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down