Topic: Is Grappling off of the list now?

Hey MisterMind I'm just curious as to why the current upcoming features of UFE does not display grappling anymore. Is it already implemented so I overlooked it, it's been delayed even further, or has it been taken of the upcoming features list completely? If isn't off of the list and has just been delayed I'm okay with that because I'm willing to wait on it while starting the development of my game.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Is Grappling off of the list now?

Its almost complete. It was renamed to "Throw" and rearranged around the current tools UFE offers smile
This update will take a little while however, as I'll integrate other features alongside this  (such as AI and Networking)

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

I was wondering about throwing and grappling too. My first though is that it would be largely an animators job. Other than that, I suppose syncing so the two characters move with each other.

It's an interesting concept, looking forward to seeing the implementation.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Any chance we can get a range date on when to expect v1.0.7? this month? end of the summer? fall?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

MrPonton wrote:

Any chance we can get a range date on when to expect v1.0.7? this month? end of the summer? fall?

If everything goes according to plan, it should be by early US fall.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.