Topic: UI change

so I edited the fonts and layout of the main menu and all of a sudden when I tried to test it I got this error. Im a bit confused since I only changed the font and background and now I cant get it to work smh.

ArgumentException: Input Axis Horizontal is not setup.
To change the input settings use: Edit -> Project Settings -> Input
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ShouldActivateModule () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/InputModules/StandaloneInputModule.cs:119)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:245)

Re: UI change

Grave174 wrote:

so I edited the fonts and layout of the main menu and all of a sudden when I tried to test it I got this error. Im a bit confused since I only changed the font and background and now I cant get it to work smh.

ArgumentException: Input Axis Horizontal is not setup.
To change the input settings use: Edit -> Project Settings -> Input
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ShouldActivateModule () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/InputModules/StandaloneInputModule.cs:119)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:245)

Sometimes this can happen if, after editing the UI Prefab, you delete the prefab from the scene and not press "Close" from the Global Editor. This leaves something in the Hierarchy tab named "EventSystem" (something along the lines of this), and if thats there then when you play you'll notice the controls don't work, errors will come quickly, and possibly the game will glitch up when starting a match. Delete "EventSystem" if its in the scene still/Make sure only the Directional Lights (if any) and the Main Camera are the ONLY things in the scene.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Re: UI change

Thanks everything works fine now