Topic: Playmaker + UFE

Hey, I was wondering if someone knows or has a clue of how to use Playmaker with UFE. I know it's on the upcoming features but I think should be possible for UFE source code users like me to be able to achieve such a thing. In case no one knows but Playmaker has a function called Get Property and Set Property. I also know that Playmaker can and is being used to make AI either basic or complex. Any information or hints are appreciated.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Playmaker + UFE

I've been wanting to look into it for a while now. One very useful implementation usage would be to incorporate the UFE events systems into it.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Re: Playmaker + UFE

I look forward to you implementing Playmaker support into UFE. What would help me a lot is if I could find a way to access UFE scripts (mainly the Control Script) with Playmaker. I tried the Set Property and Get Property on the character prefab that has the hit box script on it. Sadly I have no luck in making Player 2 make any movement. I also see that Playmaker is unable to add an FSM to the UFE Character File only the Prefab with the hit box script on it. If anyone has a clue or a solution for this and has used Playmaker before it would be much appreciated. By the way Mistermind where can I find more example code for extending the engine? Because the coding section of your website doesn't seem to have that much info on coding in UFE.

Thumbs up Thumbs down