Topic: Motion Blur and UFE.

I am trying to get motion blur working well with my UFE project. After adding the Motion Blur script to my camera, I have four selectable options. Camera Motion, Local Blur, Reconstruction, and Reconstruction DX11. I have tried all four and here are my results.:

Camera Motion: Very weird effects, typically very slow, and not just normally slow, it shows no blur at all and seems to not "catch up with the engine", by this I mean I could walk forward, press a few buttons to do a three hit combo on the opponent, but I will hear the three hits but it wont have happened on screen yet for a few seconds. Sometimes it goes from very slow to very fast trying to catch up.

Reconstruction/Reconstruction DX11: Even after changing settings, seems to be "slightly slow, yet smooth" and has the blur, but not the original speed of the game. Not preferred but much better than the Camera Motion

Local Blur: THIS is WHAT I NEED but there is one problem. In editor, it runs AMAZING, smooth and a graphical enhancement...but in Build, no matter what mode I pick, or what characters I use/stages, including default, at the loading screen it eventually freezes forever, and if I leave it there it will close itself/crash.

Is there any recommended assets or such that I should use to get a great motion blur experience for UFE? OR is there something that can fix the Local Blur not working in Standalone problem?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Motion Blur and UFE.

I'm using Amplify Motion,it has a try version and you can try it.
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/4243

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Motion Blur and UFE.

UPDATE: Local Blur doesn't crash anymore, BUT it doesn't get included in build (at all).

GameFinder wrote:

I'm using Amplify Motion,it has a try version and you can try it.
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/4243

Yeah the "try" version works well, i'll probably buy it to get rid of the watermark on the bottom left. Smooth and no framedrops.

Thumbs up Thumbs down