Topic: players overlapping

how to scale player base collider that not overlap to each other reply me asap.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: players overlapping

abhishesh pandey wrote:

how to scale player base collider that not overlap to each other reply me asap.

It sounds as though your players are able to walk through each other with ease, which is not right....

Just to make sure, did you set the hitboxes correctly for both of the characters? Another thing to try is start a match, have the "Scene" view open as well as the game view, and take a look at the hitboxes while the game is running. If you can't see them at all when standing/moving/attacking, then you have a hitbox related problem, or maybe the animation has some issues.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

thanks for reply, actually i set all the hitbox properly getting collision as i want, problem is that 1/4 of body of players overlapping each other. if i am scaling any collider then works properly but at corner at the time of collision getting vibration  in one player . i want to scale collision collider which is getting by default by adding hotbox script.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

thanks for reply, actually i set all the hitbox properly getting collision as i want, problem is that 1/4 of body of players overlapping each other. if i am scaling any collider then works properly but at corner at the time of collision getting vibration  in one player . i want to scale collision collider which is getting by default by adding hotbox script.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hi Twrmois, i resolved my problem thanks again for valuable replay

Thumbs up Thumbs down

How did you resolve the problem?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

increase ground collision mass value.

character editor->physics->ground collision mass

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down