Topic: Is Selling My Own Fuzzy AI Templates Okay?

What's up everyone I've been considering making my own Fuzzy AI templates to sell on the Unity Asset Store to help buyers of the Fuzzy AI Extension to be able to have a jump start for AI in their own UFE games with little to no need of altering my templates. Basically I have already started using Behavior Designer for making and selling external behavior trees for the Asset Store. I've already gotten permission from Opsive the developer of Behavior Designer to do this. So anyway I need to know if it okay for me to do the same with Fuzzy AI. So let me know Mistermind I need your permission before I do anything bro. wink

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Is Selling My Own Fuzzy AI Templates Okay?

Absolutely smile
If enough work is put into it I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to sell it.

Feel free to post your creations and store links at the 3rd Party Development forum, and if the work is good I'll even help you promote it!

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Mistermind wrote:

Absolutely smile
If enough work is put into it I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to sell it.

Feel free to post your creations and store links at the 3rd Party Development forum, and if the work is good I'll even help you promote it!

Hi there MisterMind right now I'm working on creating an online shop using Wix.com for selling my assets that I going to originally release on the Unity Asset Store. The Unity Team can be jerks at times when it comes to accepting peoples assets. So I decided to try to make my own website that'll also support PayPal. So yeah I'm going to make a website first before I work on anything so after that I'll work towards making some advanced Fuzzy AI Templates exclusively for UFE users once I master it's interface!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

AlexarahX wrote:
Mistermind wrote:

Absolutely smile

Hi there MisterMind right now I'm working on creating an online shop using Wix.com for selling my assets that I going to originally release on the Unity Asset Store. The Unity Team can be jerks at times when it comes to accepting peoples assets. So I decided to try to make my own website that'll also support PayPal. So yeah I'm going to make a website first before I work on anything so after that I'll work towards making some advanced Fuzzy AI Templates exclusively for UFE users once I master it's interface!

A good idea would be to use Sellfy for selling the assets, and having the links on your website. This would ease the work on adding PayPal integration manually.

Thumbs up Thumbs down