1 (edited by bitf12a503 2016-03-06 07:52:57)

Topic: Add New Screens in my Game

Hello EveryOne
              I want to add new Screen(UI) in My Fighitng Game. I am using Universal Fighting Engine v1.6.
Your Help would be appreciated.......

Post Script: I have tried but it generate error which is (CS0117: `UFE' does not contain a definition for `StartMyScreen')

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Add New Screens in my Game

bitf12a503 wrote:

Hello EveryOne
              I want to add new Screen(UI) in My Fighitng Game. I am using Universal Fighting Engine v1.6.
Your Help would be appreciated.......

Post Script: I have tried but it generate error which is (CS0117: `UFE' does not contain a definition for `StartMyScreen')

Why 1.6? 1.7 released sometime ago. If you brought the asset it should be available for update for free.

As for adding new UI menus you could most likely do it via scripting, a good example is seeing how the prefabs/relating scripts for the existing menu prefabs (Main Menu, Options, etc.) were made and make your own based off those. Remember that after creating them and making sure you can see them in your UFE Global Editor, that you add a button in other menus to access them. If you need help throughout this process I can give some assistance.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Twrmois thanks for it, but let me know how to show My Screens in Global Editor , GUI OPTIONS(Screens).
and one more thing after the battle finish, there appear 3 more screens which is (congratulation screen, Ending Screen and Credit screen)..     

I just want to know in which folder i found these screens in scripts. From where thses screens were calling ......

Thumbs up Thumbs down

bitf12a503 wrote:

Twrmois thanks for it, but let me know how to show My Screens in Global Editor , GUI OPTIONS(Screens).
and one more thing after the battle finish, there appear 3 more screens which is (congratulation screen, Ending Screen and Credit screen)..     

I just want to know in which folder i found these screens in scripts. From where thses screens were calling ......

Those screens come from the GUI/UI Prefabs folder (for the prefab), and the scripts themselves are in the UFE/Scripts/UI folder.

Thumbs up Thumbs down