Re: UFE 1.7 Official Release Notes

Mistermind wrote:
MrPonton wrote:

Any ETA on when the network add-on (and Fuzzy AI) might be available on its own?

Sorry about the delay. We should be able to release it mid april.

Thanks! Look forward to them.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

There's a new version of Unity Editor out, does anyone know if it's ok to just update, or are there any conflicts with UFE?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Steviebops wrote:

There's a new version of Unity Editor out, does anyone know if it's ok to just update, or are there any conflicts with UFE?

Yes, Unity 5.3.4 works.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

104 (edited by christougher 2016-05-02 00:23:49)

christougher wrote:

I've also noticed occasional flashes (like one frame) of graphical glitches like what diesonblack22 reported on 1.7. I'm using the default battle screen gui. When I get a chance I'll record it and see if I can get a screenshot of the glitches...

edit... can't seem to reproduce it while recording of course lol, will keep trying

So while recording a demo of my wip I finally caught a fair amount of these UI graphical glitches.
Around 1:54 for about 6 seconds... Sometimes a whole sprite sheet shows up in each individual graphic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4a864mA7E0

This is within unity editor and not an actual build, not sure if builds do this or not. Unity 5.3.1 and UFE 1.7.1

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have a question about the 2x releases. Will they be a separate licence, or available to existing owners as an upgrade?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Steviebops wrote:

I have a question about the 2x releases. Will they be a separate licence, or available to existing owners as an upgrade?

I think the update will seamlessly take over existing versions of UFE like it previously has

1.7 to 2.0

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Cool, thanks!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

any ETA for 1.7.2 for new control freak update....?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

any new ETA for the Network Solo Add-on?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

mayureshete wrote:

Control Freak 2 isn't quite ready for ufe, I've talked to him at Dan's games (support for a different project actually) and he's still working on integrating right. When its done though I'll bet UFE won't need to patch right away because control freak will actually update everything to include its new input method. All I all though, I pretty impressed with the improvements in CF2

Thumbs up Thumbs down

it needs a patch Dan himself told me today that there will be a patch on UFE and for the integration its already ready, m sure patch is on the way...

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

mayureshete wrote:

Bump

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello
          I am working on online mutiplayer game with photon please help to find how we can set photon rpc calls with ufe?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hi ankit , in which company you are working.
please don't mind give your mob no. need to talk about fighting game.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

any news on UFE 2.0?

116 (edited by immortalfray 2016-07-11 13:40:31)

Hey MisterMind, I'm trying to program an effect that uses stance changes to mimic powering up like a super sayan in DBZ.  I can't seem to get this to work in my build where I havent modded anything.

I get these errors when I try to use a stance change (something I havent tried in UFE yet)

http://i.imgur.com/bBmsUEK.png

the error is coming from these lines

http://i.imgur.com/QgqoXOi.png

I tried commenting these out to see if I could get the stance change to work so I could implement the code I wrote in my other build but it breaks everything if I try to do so.  I followed the tutorials on the UFE page but I keep running into this.  Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

MrPonton wrote:

any new ETA for the Network Solo Add-on?

Thumbs up Thumbs down