Topic: Story Mode

Is There Any way to just create a story mode with ufe? I want to use my own main menu and level selector. Sorry in advance if it's a silly question

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Story Mode

Using the main menu that comes with ufe i think is required but you can change it to appear how ever you want .

But you can essentially just not use the other parts and just leave them unselectable

There might be a some level of coding involved to achieve exactly what you asking for

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Can You Teach me to do that?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

For main menu its mostly just drag and drop.

You can just drag your images in and move them around to get whatever look you want.

You dont have to use the basic ufe look you can change every visual component. Without any hassle.

Theres a tutorial video already for that in the www.ufe3d.com just go to video tutorials

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Can You Give me link of the video?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

https://youtu.be/ZnbRpPUDJnU

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Do you help me to make that?

Its pretty self explanatory
Once you look at the story mode in the global editor its straught forward

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down