Topic: Namespace Errors in UFE

Hey, guys... I am not a programmer, but I am having some issues with trying to use an asset in my project, and I can't use that asset because something in UFE is interfering with it. I am trying to use Enviro with UFE and I am getting errors about the "gradient" namespace. Obviously, I don't have source yet and I would have to remove Enviro completely to get everything back in order.

Is it possible to add all of the namespaces?

2 (edited by christougher 2017-09-14 16:29:43)

Re: Namespace Errors in UFE

KRGraphics wrote:

Hey, guys... I am not a programmer, but I am having some issues with trying to use an asset in my project, and I can't use that asset because something in UFE is interfering with it. I am trying to use Enviro with UFE and I am getting errors about the "gradient" namespace. Obviously, I don't have source yet and I would have to remove Enviro completely to get everything back in order.

Is it possible to add all of the namespaces?

You can delete the gradient script in UFE, or do what I did and rename it to UFEgradient (rename the class within the script).  All it does is make a gradient for the text elements to look nice.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

I think I removed the script long ago... I'll try this when I get home

KRGraphics wrote:

I think I removed the script long ago... I'll try this when I get home

either way I second your request. I've requested it in the past and seems a trivial thing to update.

Thumbs up Thumbs down