Topic: Knockout animation

Does anyone know the code that controls which animation plays when a player is ko'd?

I'd like to change it, but can't seem to find the right lines.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Knockout animation

At the moment, the player does a weird little hop into the air before falling down, and I can't figure out what triggers that animation.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ive narrowed it down to the Air Juggle [Launcher] Animation. That seems to be playing on ko, but I can't see why.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Steviebops wrote:

Ive narrowed it down to the Air Juggle [Launcher] Animation. That seems to be playing on ko, but I can't see why.

Could be related to the PhysicsScript.cs' ApplyForces() where the last else for setting the downAnimation is happening?

Just curious as I haven't tested the code myself. You could theoretically put a breakpoint on the move set script with the condition of the specific animation string that's playing so that you can see where it's getting called from.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Good idea.
Ill update if I learn more.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I changed to code to

if (isDead)
            {
                if (!isKnockDown)
                {
                    ReleaseStun();

myMoveSetScript.PlayBasicMove(myMoveSetScript.basicMoves.getHitKnockout);

}
etc....

but I cant seem to get it to play that knockout animation right to the end, it gets stopped, even if I use a yield coroutine.

Thumbs up Thumbs down