Re: UFE 2 official release and more news

dominic_au_87 wrote:

I have recently bought the UFE through the store and it doesn't work but from this post I now see why I bought the standard 149$ I am so glad to see you are still updating this amazing content. smile how would I go about getting the UFE 2 content, do I email you with a receipt etc. Thanks again

Hi,
If you bought it on the Asset Store you should be able to download UFE 2 Lite for free. For any other tier, just click on the product and you should see an automatic discount in the price tag.
If you have any questions you can email me directly at mistermind@live.com

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Dodo44 wrote:

Anyway, my doubt was if in UFE 2 Basic I could change code for add personal features for my game like in UFE 1.x Bundle. And if I understand that you say, it is possible.

Thank you again! I go for it! smile

Regards!

Humm. Based on this post it seems you need the Source version. MoveInfo.cs and MoveSetScript.cs are inside assemblies on all other versions.

Mistermind wrote:

Humm. Based on this post it seems you need the Source version. MoveInfo.cs and MoveSetScript.cs are inside assemblies on all other versions.

Mmmm.
Ok. Thanks for the inform. I'll try to save money for buy the Source version smile

Regards!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I bought UFE 1.x UFE Pro in 2014 from sellfy.com. I am looking to upgrade to UFE 2, but I want to clarify and confirm my purchasing options before I do.

What I know:
1) If I buy UFE 2 Lite, I understand it will cost me $29 with a Coupon Code. And I can get that Coupon Code by emailing Mistermind at mistermind@live.com.
2) If I then decide at a later time that I want to upgrade form UFE 2 Lite to UFE 2 Standard, I understand that Like UFE 1, once I have UFE 2 I can upgrade to any higher tier at any moment by just paying the difference.

So my question is this:
If I buy UFE 2 Lite (with a Coupon Code) and then later on want to get UFE Standard, does it cost me the price difference on the UFE 2 chart ($199 - $59 = $140)? Or does it cost me the price difference on the Upgrade chart ($99 - $29 = $70)?

If I know I can always just pay the UFE 1 Upgrade Chart difference, then I will probably buy the Lite and upgrade later as needed. But if I have to use the UFE 2 Chart difference, then I have to think about which version I want to "lock in" with the one-time UFE 1 Upgrade discount I get.

Thanks! smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

zaspacer wrote:

I bought UFE 1.x UFE Pro in 2014 from sellfy.com. I am looking to upgrade to UFE 2, but I want to clarify and confirm my purchasing options before I do.

What I know:
1) If I buy UFE 2 Lite, I understand it will cost me $29 with a Coupon Code. And I can get that Coupon Code by emailing Mistermind at mistermind@live.com.
2) If I then decide at a later time that I want to upgrade form UFE 2 Lite to UFE 2 Standard, I understand that Like UFE 1, once I have UFE 2 I can upgrade to any higher tier at any moment by just paying the difference.

So my question is this:
If I buy UFE 2 Lite (with a Coupon Code) and then later on want to get UFE Standard, does it cost me the price difference on the UFE 2 chart ($199 - $59 = $140)? Or does it cost me the price difference on the Upgrade chart ($99 - $29 = $70)?

If I know I can always just pay the UFE 1 Upgrade Chart difference, then I will probably buy the Lite and upgrade later as needed. But if I have to use the UFE 2 Chart difference, then I have to think about which version I want to "lock in" with the one-time UFE 1 Upgrade discount I get.

Thanks! smile

Don't worry, you always have store credit. In this case it's option 2 ($70).
And yes, sellfy users need to email me to get the coupon code. When you are ready, just email me at mistermind@live.com

Mistermind wrote:
zaspacer wrote:

What I know:

So my question is this:

Thanks! smile

Don't worry, you always have store credit. In this case it's option 2 ($70).
And yes, sellfy users need to email me to get the coupon code. When you are ready, just email me at mistermind@live.com

Sounds great!

Thanks Mistermind smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Just upgraded to UFE 2.0 but i get these errors. please help

Assets/UFE/Scripts/UI/Templates/DefaultBattleGUI.cs(86,23): error CS0115: `DefaultBattleGUI.DoFixedUpdate(System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<InputReferences,InputEvents>, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<InputReferences,InputEvents>, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<InputReferences,InputEvents>, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<InputReferences,InputEvents>)' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

backalleytoonz wrote:

Just upgraded to UFE 2.0 but i get these errors. please help

Assets/UFE/Scripts/UI/Templates/DefaultBattleGUI.cs(86,23): error CS0115: `DefaultBattleGUI.DoFixedUpdate(System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<InputReferences,InputEvents>, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<InputReferences,InputEvents>, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<InputReferences,InputEvents>, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary<InputReferences,InputEvents>)' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

You need to go through some steps to convert your project. Here, read this page:
http://www.ufe3d.com/doku.php/global:netcode

Under "Converting to 2.0". If you are using UFE Lite, Basic or Standard, you just need to follow Step 1 and 3.

Hey, guys. I'm looking to upgrade to UFE 2.0 source and I'm wondering if I have to buy Fuzzy AI separately. I'm upgrading from UFE 1.0 PRO

KRGraphics wrote:

Hey, guys. I'm looking to upgrade to UFE 2.0 source and I'm wondering if I have to buy Fuzzy AI separately. I'm upgrading from UFE 1.0 PRO

Fuzzy AI is included on UFE 2 Basic or higher. It's no longer sold separately.

I'm happy to hear that

when will the next patch come out with the possibility to use the 2d sprites?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

0massimo0 wrote:

Yes. There will be a brand new Custom Hitbox Editor (specially useful for 2d hitboxes) and a 2D character template.

when all this?

Mistermind wrote:
0massimo0 wrote:

Yes. There will be a brand new Custom Hitbox Editor (specially useful for 2d hitboxes) and a 2D character template.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

When will UFE2 be updated ?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

0massimo0 wrote:

when all this?

hacuraven wrote:

When will UFE2 be updated?

I'm currently trying to solve a critical bug with the Network system described here:
http://www.ufe3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1743

Basically, attempting to find a second online match after having just played online causes the game to freeze.
The problem is a bit deeper than I thought, and as a result I'm holding this update until I find a solution.

I'll be updating this topic as soon as I have some news.

Just purchased the UFE 2 Source. My previous version of Unity had tons of mods...any tips before we start the upgrade process?

have you been able to fix the matchmaking? --Any progress, news or hope you can share?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

zbrusher wrote:

have you been able to fix the matchmaking? --Any progress, news or hope you can share?

Unfortunately not yet. If I cant solve this bug within the next week I'll release the update for UFE 2.2 regardless and continue attempting to fix after the update.

zbrusher wrote:

Good news! After long attempts I finally found a work around the issue that seems to solve this problem for good:
http://www.ufe3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7763#p7763

Fix will be available on UFE 2.2 coming soon.

Any news on ufe 2.2?

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi Mistermind!

I have a question. I'm looking for UFE2 Basic, which costs $99. I have UFE 1.8 Bundle. And I see in the table of discounts that UFE2 Basic costs $49. Am I correct? If yes, how can I buy it with the discount?

Kinds Regards!

Thumbs up Thumbs down