1 (edited by StriderSpinel 2019-08-11 15:09:46)

Topic: I can attack while blocking... but i don't want that (solved)

i was checking the basic mechanics for my game, when i realized that the enemies can pretty much hit me if they block my attack... wich is kind of weird... and i taught it was because i didn't set any block stun for my moves... did so, and yet, the opponent and i can pretty much attack after just blocking the hit.

PunBB bbcode test

in the image you can clearly see the character at the right is still blocking and in stun time, even the block particle hasn't fully disapeared, yet, he is also in an attack state.

i looked at the player conditions, and all my moves has the basic set up... you can´t call a move if you're blocking or stunned, just if standing or moving right and left, yet my characters can... is this a Bug in UFE? i'm pretty sure i'm setting everything up properly.

PunBB bbcode test

thanks!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

2 (edited by StriderSpinel 2019-08-11 15:49:37)

Re: I can attack while blocking... but i don't want that (solved)

sorry.... "allow move canceling" was switched in "Block options" on the global editor... sorry (/へ\*)

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.